The Kasbah Mediterranean is a local restaurant featuring homemade, farm-to-table Mediterranean delights from Armenia, Greece, Lebanon, Italy, and France. Lunch and dinner are served daily along with Chef’s Prix Fixe Dinners. Come try some of our specialties such as Armenian sausage, Souvlaki, Sizzling Shrimp and Gnocchi. Perfect for families, couples, and private dining/banquets (groups). All menus also have many vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
The Kasbah has an extensive wine list, featuring many local wines and wines from Greece and Italy. We’re also known for our specialty cocktails, such as the famous santorini, bellinis, margaritas, daiquiris, and domestic and imported beers (both bottled and draft).
To make your culinary experience as rich as possible, we prepare all of our food in-house from scratch. That means your food is cooked at the time of ordering. On busy evenings, this may take some additional time, but rest assured – you won’t be disappointed when the food arrives!
All of our meat is AAA. Our beef, chicken, and lamb are halal (exceptions: chicken fingers, hot dogs and burgers).
Bus and Wedding Tours
Delicious Cuisine for a Crowd
The Kasbah Mediterranean Qsine has a 6,000 square foot space, making it the perfect location for your group functions. We love helping our customers host their events! Our facility is equipped to manage a variety of functions, including weddings, showers, birthdays, anniversaries, and bus tours.
If you’re looking for the perfect place to host a group function or event, look no further. Our dining space has plenty of room for you and your guests! Enjoy an exceptional meal, with dishes and flavours to suit every person. Everything served is farm-to-table fresh, cooked with the utmost care. Join us for your next event!Book your Bus/Event
Evening Features (starting at 4pm)
Monday nights: (excluding holidays) Armenian Night
Wednesday nights: Greek Night
Thursday nights: Italian Night
Friday nights: Fish and Chips Special
Weekend nights: Chef’s Dinner Feature, including 4-course dinner along with our regular menu
The Kasbah features many special events throughout the year.
To see what’s coming up, visit our Events page.
- Monday – 4 to 9:30 pm (Last seating 9:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 4 to 9:30 p.m. (last seating 9:00 p.m.)
- Thursday – 12 to 9:30 p.m. (last seating 9:00 p.m.)
- Friday and Saturday – 12 noon to 10 p.m. (last seating 9:30 p.m.)
- Sunday – 12 to 9:30 p.m. (last seating 9:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019 – 12 to 9 p.m. (last seating 8:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019 – 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. (last seating 8:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, December 26, 2019 – 3 to 9:30 p.m. (last seating 9:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019 – 12 p.m. to 1 a.m. (last seating 12:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, January 1, 2019 – 3 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (last seating 9:00 p.m.)
We have a private room that seats 30 people, a bar that seats 60, and a dining room that accommodates 90 people. All are available for your business meetings, birthdays, anniversaries or other special functions. Call us now to book your next special event or occasion.